The Unschool Adventures Guide to Online Travel Fundraising is now live!
Here’s a bit about the guide:
Do you dream of exploring India, biking across the United States, backpacking Europe, or taking a gap year—but money is a big issue? In this concise book, Blake Boles cuts to the chase, explaining what you need to know and do to run a successful travel fundraising campaign on the website Indiegogo.com.
– how to evaluate whether you’re ready to start a campaign
– why to think of yourself as an entrepreneur, not a charity
– crowdfunding basics, such as setting goals and campaign time limits
– the keys to an effective campaign: the pitch and the perks
– how to choose the best funding model for your campaign
– smart and ethical campaign promotion techniques
Think you can just decide to take a trip, create an Indiegogo campaign, and watch the money pour in? Think again. There’s a lot more to it than that—including a lot of hard work. This book will help you summon the resources, persistence, and creativity needed to run a successful campaign and get you traveling as quickly as possible.
All applicants to Unschool Adventures will receive a free PDF copy.